Premium craft cider and beer
Free shipping in the Limestone Coast. $15 shipping Australia wide.
6 friends and an orchard..
How The Side Project started
In 2006 Pete and Caz planted an orchard of cider apples – and very quickly discovered they weren’t all that good eating. Consequently their cows were very happy (and fat).
It wasn’t until 2014 we thought we’d have a crack at making cider. We spent our weekend creating 100L of juice with 3 Breville juicers in the back shed.
Today our Side Project has grown into a independent craft cider and beerworks, that proudly calls Kalangadoo and the Limestone Coast home.
We pride ourselves on creating genuine craft, small batch products made by hand from scratch.
- Independently owned by 6 friends in the Limestone Coast.
- Small batch.
- 100% Kalangadoo apples grown on our orchard in Kalangadoo.
- Top 10 finalist in 2016 Brand SA Limestone Coast Regional awards.
Our ‘workforce’ includes a winemaker, a nurse, two horticulturists who own a small apple orchard in Kalangadoo, a marketing man, and a graphic designer.
We also rope in friends, family and unsuspecting passers-by.
Left to right: Jamie and Sally McDonald, Anita Cory, Carol and Peter McDonald, Joe Cory and Jim.
Get in touch
Jeff Croser – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0408 946 999
Accounts / General
Jamie McDonald – Email: email@example.com
Phone: 0416 138 003
See us at these upcoming events
- Sound Bites Grant High School pop-up bar, Mt Gambier: Fri 15 March
- Bendigo Beer & Cider Fest: Sat 23 March
- Wagners Rose Day, Kalangadoo: Sun 7 April
- Beer & BBQ Adelaide: Fri 12-14 July